Day : 10 AM to 7 PM
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have knowledge of HR activities including Recruitment and should be from MBA HR / PGDM background as well as IT Background preferred.
- Should be fully equipped with MS Office Tools.
- Ability of Self Start, Quick Learner and should be able to work in Team.
- You should be ready to learn IT Technologies and openness to do self learning as per requirements.
- You have to be Active, Smart and have pleasing personality.
- You should have Interviewing Skills and Convincing Skills.
- Should have genuine interest in developing her career in HR
- Conducting interview and initial screening of candidates.
- Assisting in other HR activities.
- Sourcing profiles using various job portals for Recruitment.
- Providing the company with relevant and quality candidates within the stipulated Timeframe.
- Meeting the targets and Reporting to the Manager.
- Active involvement with Dept. Head & Top Management in terms of Management Activities.
- No Bond, No Training Fee and No Deposit.
- 5 days working (Saturday & Sunday Off)
- Flexible Work Timings in Training Period.
- Recognition of Best Employee of the month & Best Team of the month for best performance and fair Chance to show Managements skills and to implement it if it is best.
- Sessions on Soft Skills & Personality Development for all Staffs.
- Goodies/Gifts in Festive Seasons of VT.
- Compensations on Extraordinary Work (Applicable only who are / will be part of Product Development Teams)
- Direct Communication with Top Management.
- Salary will be around *12,000 – 16,000* with every Six months increment 20% to 40% (applicable only after completion of training period)
- After successful completion of Training Period, facility to join any branch location as per his or her preference.
If you are interested then please Apply here so, we will move forward.
Vatsal Technosoft Pvt. Ltd.